We’re looking for a new Administrator/Receptionist January 8, 2014Posted by Scott Hodgins in Jobs.
add a comment
We are looking for a friendly, efficient, IT literate colleague. You should possess a great telephone manner, be enthusiastic, self-motivated and organised. Does this sound like you? If so, this is a great opportunity to apply for a new position that has the opportunity of career advancement.
We are a small, world leading business based in Reading, we work globally with some of the world’s biggest brands and organisations as well as eminent scholars and researchers, we’re looking for an Administrator/Receptionist to help with day to day admin tasks, help answer the telephone and greet clients at our location in central Reading. The role is office based; you will be a core part of the team, not sitting at a reception desk.
The position mostly revolves around helping the sales and technical teams. You will be responsible for supporting your colleagues by keeping track of data, helping with logistics, post and invoicing duties as well as responding to online and offline information requests and liaising with clients when necessary. The following is a brief summary of the duties,
Administrative & Reception Role: Key requirements/duties
- Professional and confident telephone manner (ability to talk to clients on the telephone and at events)
- Ability to work remotely with team members and colleagues globally, via phone, email and video conference
- Be first point of contact for client queries
- Meet and greet clients on arrival, provide refreshments
- Take and deliver phone messages for the team
- Manage all post and correspondence, including couriers and collections
- Stock inventory and organisation
- Generate, tracking and occasionally chasing invoices
- Diary support and management e.g. Arrange and confirm meetings
- Manage communications with clients (e.g. MailChimp)
- Compose and organise correspondence, memorandums and documents
- Help add to CRM database (Pipedrive)
- Answer/direct basic client queries
- Develop good understanding and knowledge of all marketing material and update processes
- Develop basic understanding of adviser business practices
- Develop knowledge of, and contribute towards the public website and social media feeds
- Involvement in conferences and events e.g. Assist with the organisation of events and conferences, manage follow ups
To be considered for this role, you must have a good level of IT literacy and ideally a solid understanding of social media. Equally important are your excellent communication skills and enthusiastic approach.
If you prove yourself in this role, there are plenty of opportunities within the company to progress into different areas.
We are offering a competitive package including:
- Starting salary of £18,500
- 23 Days Leave, plus Bank Holidays and a Christmas Break
- Company Phone & Laptop
An immediate start is possible for the right candidate. If you are interested then please email a covering letter and your CV to jobs @ acuity-ets.com